Thursday 8 January 2015

Famous(ish)

When someone approached me at the Lido this morning with a model-release form, I thought that Men's Health had finally spotted my stylish swim-stroke. But no, they were filming "a rubbish ad" (as the guy put it), and the back of my head had appeared in their shot. Quite how he expected me to write on the form, let alone hold the pen, when I was standing in the pouring rain after climbing out of water that was 6.2 degrees, I'll never know. So, even if the back of my head became famous, they wouldn't know where to send the royalties because my writing was illegible.

I've posted a photo today (not of the back of my head), because Mrs Kastoryano said her friends didn't believe that someone could be swimming in the Lido in January. Well, here's photographic proof that I was at the Lido today. I'm dripping in the photo because it was pouring with rain. If you want more proof, look out for the back of my head in a rubbish ad.

No comments:

Post a Comment