Wednesday 4 February 2015

Honoured

Well, I'm honoured. I guess the dalek hat was an even bigger hit than I thought. Brockwell Lido is holding its first ever swimming gala this Sunday, and I've been asked to kick the whole thing off with a celebratory length in my "wonderful dalek hat" (as the organiser put it).

So, more opportunities for photos, and more opportunities for PR for Rosemead.

Some of our Channel Swim team will be meeting up for a swim in the Lido on Saturday morning (and a coffee in the cafe by the radiators afterwards), and then I'll be doing a double swim on the Sunday (a training session early in the morning, followed by the gala at 11.00am).

Entry to the gala is free for visitors. It'll be fun to watch, so do come along and see the dalek for real (and stay for some very British tea and cake afterwards).

No comments:

Post a Comment